Easy chili cheese fries 🍟. Making nacho cheese is way easier than you think. No roux is needed and it comes together in minutes. Added to the fries with chili, you get a dish that's creamy, salty, and meaty—everything you want for Sunday night football, though any night can be brought to a new tasty level with chili cheese.
It is also easy to make and is done in a jiffy. A complete meal all in itself. How can something that is so simple be so deliciously good!? You can have Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chili cheese fries 🍟
- Prepare of big Handful your favorite frozen fries, I use rally’s fries.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 can of spicy chili beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Fritos jalepeno nacho cheese dip.
Well, I am just happy for quick and easy recipes like this one especially when I. A spicy, crispy, comforting dinner meal! This easy to make dish is healthy, plant-based, gluten-free, low-fat, and tasty. These chili cheese fries, for example, are oven-baked and I actually didn't even use oil to coat them in.
Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 instructions
- Cook the fries then top with hot beans, cheese and fresh cool sour cream! Additional toppings would be finely diced jalepeno, shredded cheddar or fiesta cheese, pico de Gallo or finely chopped purple or green onion..
They still turned out crispy and delicious. Smothered in chili and cheddar cheese sauce, these easy chili cheese fries are a complete meal in themselves. This is an easy way to make one of my favorite snacks, chili cheese fries. These easy Chili Cheese Fries are a quick and fun family dinner! Frozen shoestring french fries topped with chili and shredded cheese – perfect for a movie night at home!