Chili con carne. At chili suppers, this chili con carne recipe always disappears first! You call it Chili, we call it Chilli Con Carne. Whatever you know this as, the alluring smell Chilli Con Carne recipe.
Three little words that describe such a wonderful meal. It literally translates from Spanish to "Chili with Meat", and as generic as that sounds, it is filled with fantastic flavor. This easy chilli con carne recipe has loads of flavour but uses mainly store cupboard ingredients. You can cook Chili con carne using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili con carne
- You need 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of med onion.
- Prepare 1 of big can whole tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cups of water.
- It’s 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1/4 c of green pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s .5 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
Serve with rice, on jacket potatoes or nachos. Basic Chili Con Carne With Beef and Beans. Click Play to See This Chili con Carne Recipe Come Together. This Chilli Con Carne is a Classic.
Chili con carne step by step
- Combined first four ingredients in instapot. Brown meat; drain off fat. Add next 12 ingredients. Stir to blend; cover and simmer 5-6 hours. Remove bay leaf. Serve with cheddar cheese and sour cream..
This belly warming dish of meaty, spicy joy is a regular on our dinner table. Best Chili Recipe for Slow Cooker – How to Make Chili Con Carne – Video Recipes for Truckers. Рецепт Чили кон карне, cостав: говядина, перец сладкий, перец горький, лук репчатый, чеснок, помидоры кусочками, паприка сладкая, кумин (зира) , сахар, соль, масло оливковое;, Рецепты. Come home to a warming bowl of this Chili. This delicious recipe is great served with rice or on its own for a lighter lunch. Spicy chili with ground beef, kidney beans, tomatoes, onions and garlic.