You can cook Homemade Chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chili
- Prepare 4 lbs of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cummin.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed Red Pepper.
- You need 3 (15 oz) of cans tomato sauce.
Homemade Chili step by step
- In large stockpot brown ground beef. Add chopped onions and sweat until clear. Add salt.
- Add tomato sauce into stockpot. Stir until mixed well..
- Add all other spices. Stir well. Add water as needed to loosen mixture..
- Simmer 1-2 hours. Serve and enjoy.