You can cook Microwave Brownies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Brownies
- You need 3/4 cup of self-raising floor.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 150 g of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped.
Microwave Brownies instructions
- Combine the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl, making sure no lumps are found..
- Then combine the next 4 ingredients in a separate bowl mixing it thoroughly..
- Carefully fold the dry batter into the second bowl adding gradually while mixing. Finally, add the chopped chocolate and mix it well..
- Line a microwave-safe dish with baking paper and grease it using butter or oil. Pour the batter and spreading it well in the dish..
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes. Enjoy!!.