Instapot White Chicken Chili.
You can have Instapot White Chicken Chili using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instapot White Chicken Chili
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cans of great northern beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 (4 oz.) of cans green chilies.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, cubed.
- You need of Seasonings as desired:.
- You need of garlic powder, black pepper, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy, etc.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- It’s of sour cream, cilantro, tortilla strips, Monterey Jack cheese.
Instapot White Chicken Chili step by step
- I used my Instapot for this recipe but you could also cook on stove top. Cook chicken and onions in instapot (meat function) along with all seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked. Turn off..
- Add in your canned ingredients..
- Add all remaining ingredients (not the toppings)..
- Stir to blend. Close lid and cook on soup/stew function for 10 minutes..
- Give a quick stir after cooking to blend all ingredients..
- Enjoy with toppings of choice!.