Fried noodle with dried hot chilli (มาม่าผัดพริกแห้ง).
You can have Fried noodle with dried hot chilli (มาม่าผัดพริกแห้ง) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried noodle with dried hot chilli (มาม่าผัดพริกแห้ง)
- Prepare 85 g of dried instant noodle (Today I select the salted egg flavour).
- Prepare of Dried hot chilli.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Minced pork (or chicken, beef, seafood).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s of Vegetables (Today I have an eggplant in fridge).
Fried noodle with dried hot chilli (มาม่าผัดพริกแห้ง) instructions
- Prepare instant noodle: add boiled hot water, leave for 3 min, then drained out the water. Cut dried hot chilli, and garlic (as the picture below).
- Pour minerals oil (around 1 table spoon) in to the pan, use middle to high heat. Add garlic & chilli, stir with hot oil (Be careful! This step can make you got eye irritation and some volatile can harm your respiratory, please use strong power of hood) Quickly add minced pork, stir until it is cooked. Then add vegetables (you can use any vegetables you like such as carrot, cabbage, broccoli, kale, etc.).
- Seasoning with sugar, and seasoning powder from package. (You can add more soy sauce or fish sauce or salt a bit) After well-stirred, add egg. When some part of egg already set, fried together. Then add the cooked instant noodle (from step1), fried with well-mixed..
- Serve the fried noodle with a piece of lime. (You can add into your dish for a little sour taste)..