You can have Football Chilli using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Football Chilli
- Prepare 4.5 lbs of groundbeef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Seasoning of choice(Dale's seasonings).
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of roasted corn.
- Prepare 2 of large can of tomatoe juice.
- You need 6 packets of Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of chilli beans.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 of small onion diced petite and sauteed.
- You need of Toppings to add to the chilli.
- It’s of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of Jalapeno peppers.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 batch of cornbread.
- It’s of Petite diced onions.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Oyster Crackers.
Football Chilli instructions
- In skillet fry the ground beef.(I use Dale's seasoning or you can use my recipe I make when I run out of Dale's) Season with my substitute version of Dale's, or dale's seasoning picture below. In a real pinch use Worcestershire, steak seasoning (I use longhorn)..
- Saute the onions in butter in the same pan that you fried the groundbeef in til desired doneiness..
- In large pot add the juice, sauce, beans, chilli powder, petite tomatoes, corn, cooked groundbeef and the sauteed onions. Let simmer for 1/2 hr..
- Ladle up a bowl of chilli. Top with toppings of choice (I like cornbread, cheese, sour cream and hot sauce). Enjoy..