Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa.
You can have Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa
- It’s 4 of Tilapia.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 2 of Limes and Zest.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Orange Peel.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Granny Smith Apple Diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Onion Minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro Diced.
Chili Lime Pan Seared Tilapia with Apple Salsa and Quinoa instructions
- Mix together the brown sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, orange peel, and zest of 1 lime together in a small bowl..
- Remove tilapia fillets from package and rub both sides of each fillet with the chili mixture..
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook tilapia fillets for 4 minutes per first side and then carefully flip..
- Do not overcrowd your skillet, as this will cause your tilapia to steam and not brown. Instead, you can use half the oil and cook in 2 batches if needed.
- Rest fish for 5 minutes before serving with Apple Salsa..
- Boil quinoa rice in 2cps water. Simmer and cover about 15min or until water is absorbed..
- Mix together apple, cilantro, and red onion with juice from 2nd lime. Season with a pinch of salt if desired.
- Place bed of Quinoa, Tilapia, and top with Apple Salsa. Serve and enjoy!.