Easy beef & broccoli. Tender chunks of beef and mushrooms in a rich beefy gravy mixed with sour cream and served over egg noodles. Beef stew may be easy to make, but having it come out flavorful is a whole other story. This Beef Bibimbap recipe puts a Korean classic within the grasp of any home cook.
These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. Watch the video showing you how to make Easy Beef Enchiladas, then scroll down to the bottom of this post and print out the. I wanted to lighten up my mother-in-law's wonderful stroganoff recipe and came up with this tasty spin. You can have Easy beef & broccoli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy beef & broccoli
- It’s 3 tbs of cornstarch, divided.
- You need 1 lb of flank steak.
- Prepare 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grounfmd ginger (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of veg oil.
- You need 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of large head of broccoli (or more).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (sliced).
Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Loaded with flank steak, white rice, carrots, broccoli and eggs! This easy Beef Bourguignon recipe roasts low and slow in a red wine sauce until it's meltingly tender! Great for Sunday supper or shredded for sandwiches.
Easy beef & broccoli instructions
- Cut your steak into 1" strips. Whisk 2tbs cornstarch with 3tbs of water, add beef & toss to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk 1tbs cornstarch with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger (if desired) & set aside..
- In a saute pan, heat over medium heat. Add 1tbs of vegetable oil & 1tbs of sesame seed oil to pot. Add beef & cook, stirring occasionally until beef is almost cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove beef & put on a plate & set aside..
- Add 1tbs of olive oil to pan, once hot, add onions & broccoli, stirring occasionally for about 4-5min..
- Return beef to pan & add sauce. Bring to boil & let cook 1-2 min, stirring occasionally. For a more tender beef, place a lid on pan & let cook 5-10 min or until your desired tenderness. Best over white rice or noodles..
This easy beef stir-fry from Eat Well for Less is perfect for feeding family and friends. And yes, it's quicker, cheaper and healthier than take-out! These ground beef recipes are perfect for weeknight dinners. We've dozens of ideas, from burgers to bakes, soups to Thankfully, if you have a package of ground beef, things are a whole lot easier. Egg noodles with strips of beef Sirloin Tip Steaks and mushrooms in a brown gravy sauce.