EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites. Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites are a mouthwatering dessert everyone loves. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, they're perfect for a party. Serve them dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce or your favorite topping.
Wrap up a cheesecake filling in egg roll wrappers for some tasty Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites. Featuring strawberry preserves, these Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites are an impressive dessert for any gathering. Cheese curds or cubes dipped in flour and beer, then fried, need only a good supply of crinkly toothpicks to turn them into a vanishing act. You can have EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites
- You need of Your favorite cheesecake.
- It’s of Pancake mix (prepared as directed on box).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Hershey’s chocolate and caramel syrups.
- You need of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Using a fork, coat the stuffed strawberries in the batter. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake bites recipe. Cheesecake is such a crowd favorite and this recipe is even better with peanut butter.
EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites step by step
- If you don’t have homemade cheesecake buy some premade in the frozen or cold section at your local grocery store. Slice into one inch thick slices and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 min..
- Cut into one inch cubes..
- Heat oil to 375 and roll your cheesecake bites in pancake batter and fry 2-3 minutes until golden brown and floating. Top with syrups and sugar. Serve immediately..
You can have your drink and eat it too. Drizzled with chocolate sauce, topped with whipped cream and These crispy, fried soft-boiled egg is easy to make and taste so good. Just think of the moment you get to. Equipment: Deep-fry thermometer; sealable plastic bag or piping bag; star-shaped pastry tip (optional). Crunchy pretzel crust, creamy cheesecake filling and fresh fruit join forces in this easy, no-bake recipe for Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Cups.