Chilli Garlic Crabs.
You can cook Chilli Garlic Crabs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Garlic Crabs
- It’s 2 lbs of crab cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushroom, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ginger minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed dried chilies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of spring onions.
Chilli Garlic Crabs instructions
- Fry the crabs until light brown. Set aside..
- Sauté the garlic, ginger, mushroom and crushed chilies..
- Put-in the tomato sauce, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce,and sesame oil then mix with the other ingredients..
- Add the crabs and bring to a boil then simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the sauce gets thick..
- Add the green onions..
- Serve hot, share and enjoy!.