Fritos chilli pie bake. This easy Fritos™ chili pie knows how to impress! With taco-seasoned ground beef and a saucy pinto bean mix, plus all the Fritos™ corn chips you can handle, it's a guaranteed winner dinner. Frito Chili PieMy good, basic chili recipe and one of my favorite ways to use it!
Betty makes the original Fritos Chili Pie Casserole for her family. The recipe originated either with the Frito-Lay Company or Sonic Drive-In Restaurants. Fritos chili pie is a classic Tex-Mex dish that packs homemade chili, shredded cheese, and chips into one hearty, comforting casserole. You can cook Fritos chilli pie bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fritos chilli pie bake
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of heat roasted tomatoes undrained.
- It’s 1 can of chilli beans.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- It’s 3 cups of corn chips, crushed.
Stir until combined and remove from the heat. Spread sour cream over chili and top with remaining corn chips and cheese. Dinner-worthy and game-day ready, this skillet-style chili pot pie is made with must-have chili ingredients and then topped with crunchy Fritos™ corn chips for a dip-turned-dinner recipe everyone will cheer for. Pour about half of the heated chili evenly over the bottom layer of Fritos.
Fritos chilli pie bake step by step
- Heat oven to 375, spray 13×9 baking dish.
- In skillet cook beef, drain. Reduce heat to medium, stir in taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and chilli beans. Heat thru. Stir in 1/2 of cheese. Remove from heat.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press in bottom of baking dish and 1/2 inch up the sides if dish. Spread beef mixture on top. Bake 20 minutes. Top with other half of cheese and corn chips. Bake another 5 to 7 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions, tomatoes and sour cream.
Layer Fritos in the bottom of a baking dish top with chili and cheese. Remove from oven, serve warm, garnish with. FRITOS CHILI PIE® is usually served in the bag. It's one of those super fun recipes that makes you feel like you're on a ranch. In my dream world that'd mean I'm on Hey Dude (do you remember that show on Nickelodeon, like, years ago?).