Sweet Chilli wings.
You can cook Sweet Chilli wings using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli wings
- It’s 20-30 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 C of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of old bsy seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1 bottle of sweet chilli sauce.
Sweet Chilli wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 450. Rinse chicken & pat dry. Whisk flour & other dry ingredients. Add chicken & toss to coat. Place on a lined cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray..
- Bake 20 minutes, turn chicken over, bake 15 more minutes. Pour bottle of sweet chilli sauce into a bowl. Remove chicken from oven & toss in sauce. You can toss any sauce..