EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. All your favorite chicken recipes in one place. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not surprised! My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step!
This Easy Sesame Chicken is seriously so easy that you'll be tempted to toss those take out menus. The delicious sauce takes only a few ingredients, all of which you can keep on hand indefinitely (keep. Try our speedy midweek meal ideas, from a quick sweet and sour chicken to wholesome ramen or vibrant salads. You can have EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- Prepare 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- You need 3 stalks of green onions.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of French fried onions.
- It’s 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
Besides it being so easy to cook, chicken is also incredibly good for you. Chicken is full of essential nutrients that your body needs. It packs a lot of protein while being relatively low on saturated fats. Easy Baked Chicken Breasts – Tender and juicy, perfectly baked chicken breasts!
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
One of my favorite chicken recipes and the ONLY method you will need for making baked chicken. This Easy Chicken Divan is a classic chicken casserole recipe. I updated this chicken and broccoli I am always looking for an easy chicken recipe for our weeknight dinners. Chicken breasts are fast, easy, and anything but boring. Here are some new ways to cook chicken breasts for dinner — and get back to enjoying this versatile ingredient.