Jaggery pancakes. Jaggery Pancake, delightfully easy but very tasty pancakes. Serve these Jaggery Pancakes straight from the pan onto serving plates. Green chilli paste and jaggery give a new spicy sweet taste to this recipe.
Banana Pancakes With Jaggery & wheat flour, that too without baking powder or eggs is one of the healthiest breakfast & is no less than a healthy jackpot. If I split the three words of Banana Pancakes With Jaggery then all three are healthy foods. And when they are combined into one it is like a healthy jackpot. You can cook Jaggery pancakes using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jaggery pancakes
- You need 3 of medium pieces of jaggery.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
Ingredients for the Jaggery Sweet Pancakes. Whole Wheat Flour (Since it is an instant recipe, no soaking or grinding is involved) Rice Flour (to add slight crispiness around edges) Jaggery (to be grated, melted and added with the flours) Cardamom Powder or Eliachi powder for the flavour and aroma. Instructions Watch the short video guide above to help you make the pani pol pancakes How to make the sweet coconut filling. See all jaggery recipes or all pancakes recipes.
Jaggery pancakes step by step
- Mix the Jaggery in hot water and after mixing well add flour.
- Whisk well should not left any lumps.batter should a thin layered thick mixture.
- Make a small nonstick pan hot but not too much otherwise it will burn the base.
- Now at very low flame grease oil and spread one big spoon for like a flat thin layered pancake or puda.
- Now cook it at low flame and sprinkle some oil drops on upper layer.when bubbles will show then flip the side.
- Turn the side after one minute and again cook for 1 minute until it looks golden and cooked.
- Batter consistency checking method=when first pancake start spread quickly when you pour on pan and suddenly after show bubbles it means batter is perfect.
- Enjoy so yumm healthy dessert.stay safe stay healthy.
Click on the title of a recipe or the photo of a dish to read the full recipe on its author's blog. Banana pancake recipe with step by step photos – quick, easy and tasty vegan banana pancakes made with overripe bananas, whole wheat flour and jaggery. You can skip the jaggery or you can add unrefined raw sugar or maple syrup instead of jaggery. Overall a healthy vegan pancake recipe. These Goan Pancakes are filled with coconut and jaggery making them unique to Goa because of the Goan Jaggery.