Easy Pz sweet and sour pork.
You can have Easy Pz sweet and sour pork using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pz sweet and sour pork
- You need of Pork tenderloin.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of paprika, cut into pieces. Green red orange uptoyou. Looks better with more colof.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 2 pieces of canned pineapple rings.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- You need 2-3 of garlic.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbs of plum sauce.
- You need 2 Tbs of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of mirin / rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of corn starch.
- It’s of Some sugar.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Batter:.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Water.
Easy Pz sweet and sour pork step by step
- Cut your pork into cubes and Marinade with soya sauce for about 30 mins.
- Mix all the sauce and set aside.
- Mix the batter ingredients. And when your pork is well marinaded just toss them altogether in that batter until all coated.
- Heat up wok and add enough oil to deep fry your pork until golden brown. One by one if you’re patient, they tend to stick. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, but less oil, add in chopped garlic until brown. Paprika then pineapple carrot until you smell that beautiful aroma. Add the sweet and sour sauce and keep stirring until it’s thickened. Sprinkle some spring onions.
- 1) you transfer the pork to the wok and EAT THEM RIGHT NOW or the pork is gonna be saggy. Or 2) keep them separately until you decide to serve them over a warm rice.