Chili-Dog Pizza the Ultimate!.
You can cook Chili-Dog Pizza the Ultimate! using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili-Dog Pizza the Ultimate!
- You need of Chili———–.
- You need 15 ounce of can of Rotella tomato green chili.
- Prepare 7 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 of small onion diced finely.
- Prepare of Pizza ———–.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Colby Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 2 sheets of puff pastry.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of hotdogs 12 of them.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
Chili-Dog Pizza the Ultimate! instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Brown the ground sirloin with the onions. Add the cumin, salt and garlic.
- Add the sauce and tomatoes with chili's. Simmer till the liquids reduce..
- Spread one sheet of puff pastry..
- Melt the butter and add garlic mix them together..
- Spread the garlic butter over the top of sheet..
- Add cheese to top of pastry.
- Add chili to the cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese over the chili. Save a little bit of cheese..
- Slice the second sheet into 3/4 inch strips and weave the strips with the hotdogs. I cut 4 in half and pieced them together end to end..
- Use the rest of the garlic butter over the weaved puff pastry..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.