Stir Fried Chicken with Hot Basil and Chili (Phad Kaphrao Gai).
You can cook Stir Fried Chicken with Hot Basil and Chili (Phad Kaphrao Gai) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chicken with Hot Basil and Chili (Phad Kaphrao Gai)
- You need 150 gr of Chicken Slices (thigh/breast).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 handful of Hot Basil Leaves / Kraprow/ Holy Basil.
- It’s 7 pcs. of Fresh Chili (Red/Green), smash.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of White Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 drop of Maggi Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water/Chicken Stock.
Stir Fried Chicken with Hot Basil and Chili (Phad Kaphrao Gai) instructions
- Put vegetable oil in pan, add garlic and chili. Stir until scent..
- Add chicken and stir well..
- Seasoning with white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and black soy sauce. Stir until chicken is cooked..
- Put hot basil leaves and fast cook. Take to plate..
- Tip : Taste is spicy, salty, little sweet and strong flavor of basil. Better eat with steamed jasmine rice and fried egg. In thai way, we always serve with sauce called Nam Pla Prik (Ingredient : fish sauce/chili/lime juice/little sugar). You can change meat to pork, beef, seafood, roasted duck, lamb and etc. If you like hot and spicy, just add more red chili..
- Enjoy your cooking!.