Easy Dry Rub Chicken.
You can have Easy Dry Rub Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Dry Rub Chicken
- You need 4 of skin-on boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Easy Dry Rub Chicken instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Make a few slices on the flesh part of the chicken thigh without cutting through. Use a paper towel to pat dry the thighs..
- Rub both sides of the chicken with olive oil. Then, rub both sides of the chicken generously with the dry mix..
- Line the fryer basket with a lightly greased aluminum foil. Put the chicken thighs into the basket without stacking. Air fry at 360F (180C) for about 8 minutes. Then, air fry again at 400F (200C) for about 4 minutes until cooked through at 165F (74C)..