Chilli Scrambled Eggs.
You can have Chilli Scrambled Eggs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Scrambled Eggs
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of tomato, chopped.
- It’s 5 of lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 tsp of tamarind paste, dissolve in 1tbsp water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 7 of red chilli peppers.
- It’s 5 of curly red chillis.
- It’s 5 of shallots.
Chilli Scrambled Eggs instructions
- Make scrambled eggs: beat eggs with a pinch of salt, scramble in a hot skillet, put to rest..
- Grind all chillis, shallots, and 3tbsp water to a rough paste. You can use pestle and mortar or a chopper..
- Heat oil in a skillet, saute the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add tomatoes and lime leaves, saute until tomatoes soften, about 2 minutes..
- Season with salt, sugar, and stock powder. Add tamarind water..
- Add eggs and stir well. Enjoy with steamed rice..