Heinz Chili Sauce. Heinz Chili Sauce is made with vine ripened tomatoes, garlic, sweet peppers and aromatic spices for a fresh and natural taste. Great for adding a kick of flavor to brger and fries. Heinz makes a Chili Sauce for sale in Malaysia which is awesome!
This one is more like ketchup with a. Heinz Chili Sauce is a flavorful cooking glaze, marinade and condiment that adds a zesty flavor to meatloaf, hot dogs and hamburgers. The Best Heinz Chili Sauce Recipes on Yummly You can cook Heinz Chili Sauce using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heinz Chili Sauce
- Prepare 28 Oz of Crushed Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White Vinegar.
- It’s 4 tsp of Onion Flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of White Pepper.
My reverse-engineered recipe for Heinz Chili Sauce. SIMMER sauce in a small saucepan over low heat until proper/desired consistency is reached (sauce should be as thick as possible, while retaining. See more ideas about Heinz chili sauce, Recipes, Cooking recipes. Sweet Chili Pineapple sauce is a twist to the popular Thai Sweet Chili sauce.
Heinz Chili Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and simmer for 15 minutes..
Heinz chili sauce is what you want for this recipe. It's not spicy, and in fact there's not much difference between ketchup and chili sauce. You can also use sweet chili sauce, in a pinch. "heinz chili sauce recipe. Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Find easy to make food recipes heinz chili sauce recipes sloppy joes.