*EASY* Sea Moss Gel.
You can cook *EASY* Sea Moss Gel using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of *EASY* Sea Moss Gel
- You need 1 oz of DRY sea Moss.
- You need of Spring water enough to cover moss.
- Prepare 1 of lemon or lime.
- You need 1 cup of spring water for blending.
*EASY* Sea Moss Gel instructions
- Soak Moss in water. Make sure the water is room temp or colder. Cut and squeeze lemon into water. Put entire lime/lemon in water if you want. Soak over night. Moss should bloom 2-3x the size.
- Moss should look and have a jelly texture.
- Rinse and drain. Blend with cup of water until smooth. Freeze some cubes for later.