Almost Cincinnati Chili.
You can cook Almost Cincinnati Chili using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almost Cincinnati Chili
- Prepare of Noodles———.
- You need 1 pound of spaghetti noodles, I used Linguine.
- You need As needed of salty water to boil noodles.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Chili————.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of ground chuck.
- You need 2-3 leaf of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic heaping.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt more to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder.
- Prepare 12 ounce of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground chili powder.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s To taste of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need As needed of Oyster crackers.
Almost Cincinnati Chili step by step
- Boil the noodles in salty water and 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil. When pasta is done drain saving 1 cup of pasta water, and set aside..
- Break the ground beef up into tiny bits. Add chili spices, garlic, beef, and bay leaf and add to water and boil..
- After you boil 15-20 minutes bring to a simmer add tomato paste and blend in..
- Simmer for about an hour. If to thick add a little of the pasta water to thin it out. If not discard the pasta water for it will no longer be needed.
- Add pasta to a plate. Then add oyster crackers to top of pasta then the chili..
- Add cheese and onions to the very top in whichever order you wish..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Spaghetti noodles is traditionally the pasta of choice. I chose Linguine because if the rest is right then the almost is correct!.
- Three different ways to serve this. 1st on my favorite food Hotdogs..
- 2nd over pasta, traditionally spaghetti noodles..
- 3rd over kidney /chili beans in a bowl. Either way you like will be delicious..