Salt n chilli chips. These salt and chilli chips are what you order for a Chinese takeaway. Make your own healthier version and save some money as well! These salt and chilli chips will win you over as soon as you take the first bite.
Green Ceviche with GuacamoleLa Cocina de Babel. Tried salt n chilli munchy box, absolutely love it, packed full and the salt n chilli has just the r.ight amount of seasoning with both the salt and the chilli, the chips are perfect with a. Im hoping someone can help me with a recipie for salt and chillie chips, my local Chinese/Cantonese restaurant have these salt and chilli chips (well we call them chips in the UK but americans would called them fries) and ive tried to make them myself but cant seem to get it right. You can cook Salt n chilli chips using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salt n chilli chips
- Prepare of Frozen chips.
- It’s 1 of onion – sliced.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of chilli.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove – crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds – slightly crushed.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Salt and pepper chips are one of my favourite things to get at a Chinese takeaway. Here's a quick and easy way to make the delicious side dish at home The pepper in this case is chilli peppers; and the salt is chunky sea salt. This recipe uses frozen, oven chips so there is minimal work involved, and. Salt 'N' Chilli menu and customer reviews.
Salt n chilli chips instructions
- First fry chips until mostly cooked,drain and set aside for after..
- In a frying pan put 2/3 tbsp oil put in the chips from before,then add the onion,chilli, spring onion,salt to taste saute for 3/4 mins then add all thr spices including the garlic coat the chips well..
Kids Quarter Pounder Burger with Cheese. But Scots are already excited for Salt n Chilli's menu, which includes chicken and chips and tofu and chips – coated in salt and chilli of course. They're already hugely popular at the Big Feed, a popular weekend street food market in Govan. Without a shadow of a doubt, the best Chinese Restaurant about! Salt n chilli prawn being my favourite , but sampling lots of others & all fantastic!