Granola Batch 6.
You can have Granola Batch 6 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granola Batch 6
- You need 2 cups of rolled oats oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 cups of 1 minute cook oatmeal.
- It’s 6 ounces of maple syrup.
- You need 6 ounces of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 cups of pecan pieces.
- It’s 2 cups of walnut halves.
- It’s 2 cups of dates.
- It’s As needed of kosher salt.
Granola Batch 6 step by step
- Measure your pecans, walnuts and rolled oats..
- Goast the walnuts, pecans, and rolled oats. Add the nuts and rolled oats to a bowl and set aside..
- Toast the 1 minute cook oatmeal. When toasted add brown sugar to it. Mix it up..
- Get the dates and remove the pits and stem pieces. Add to a pan with the maple syrup and honey..
- Heat and mash the dates into a paste. Mix the rest of the dry ingredients together and form a crater in the middle. Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit..
- Pour the date mixture into the crater. Mix well spray nonstick spray on a 1/2 sheet cake baking pan. Press it down wet your hand so the granola won't stick to your hands. Bake 25-30 minutes. When it comes out lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Let cool store in a airtight container or ziploc bag, in the refrigerator. I hope you enjoy!!!!.