Crispy Cream Dory in Chilli Cocosauce.
You can cook Crispy Cream Dory in Chilli Cocosauce using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Cream Dory in Chilli Cocosauce
- You need 750 grams of Cream Dory Fillet.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 cloves of if crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 2-3 cups of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of for the sauce.
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk or coconut milk powder dissolved in water.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped lemon grass.
- Prepare 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of chilli flakes (depending on how spicy you want it to be).
- Prepare of SIDES (optional) **i put sides to replace rice**.
- Prepare 2 cups of baby potatoes.
- It’s 1 of big carrot.
- You need 2 cups of chopped spinach.
Crispy Cream Dory in Chilli Cocosauce instructions
- For the marinade, mix garlic, onion, ginger, lemon grass, lemon juice, fish sauce, chilli flakes in a bowl and add sliced cream dory fillet. mix until every fish is coated..
- Beat eggs. dip the fish fillets one by one the coat it with bread crumbs..
- Preheat oil in a pan. deep fry the fillets until golden brown.
- For the sauce. saute ginger, onion, lemon grass, and garlic. then add the vinegar. let it simmer first before you put the coconut milk or the milk will curd. add fish sauce, chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste..
- For the sides, boil potatoes for 3-5 mins. blanch carrots and spinach.
- Serve and enjoy..