Creamy Spinach Quesadillas.
You can cook Creamy Spinach Quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach Quesadillas
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of block cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 bag of frozen chopped spinach (16 ounce), thawed.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Canola oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 of or more large flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Salsa, your favorite!.
Creamy Spinach Quesadillas instructions
- In a small pan heat up cream cheese, spinach, sour cream, mozzarella cheese,black pepper, crushed red pepper and garlic powder……stir occasionally and heat contents until warm, but NOT boiling hot 🥵!.
- Your spinach mixture will be nice and creamy !!!! 🤩 Remove mixture from heat……
- Coat a large skillet 🍳 with canola oil cooking spray……keep on low heat…..
- Place 1 large flour tortilla into skillet……
- Place several heaping tablespoons of heated spinach mixture on HALF of tortilla……
- Heat tortilla on low heat for several minutes, or until bottom of tortilla is slightly browned……gently fold tortilla in half and continue to heat on low, flipping over until both sides are slightly browned…….
- Remove tortilla from heat and place on a plate……
- Cut into wedges…….repeat with remaining spinach mixture……
- Serve with your favorite salsa and sour cream and enjoy 😉!.