Udang Balado (Prawns with Chili Sauce).
You can have Udang Balado (Prawns with Chili Sauce) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Udang Balado (Prawns with Chili Sauce)
- Prepare 500 grams of prawns, shells removed.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground chili.
- You need 1 tsp of ground garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1 of small onion, sliced.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Juice from 1/2 of lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
Udang Balado (Prawns with Chili Sauce) step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. I used medium heat. Add sliced onion and mix from time to time until translucent..
- Add ground chili, ground garlic, palm sugar, and salt. Stir-fry until fragrant..
- Lower the heat. Add the prawns and mix. Simmer for five minutes, uncovered..
- Add the celery and mix well. Add lime juice. After a couple of minutes, it is done!.