You can have Rice Pancake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Pancake
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice (room temperature or from the fridge).
- It’s 1 of handfull of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need as needed of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s as needed of chicken/beef/mushroom bouillon powder.
- You need 4-5 of florets broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s of Unsalted butter/olive oil as needed to cook the pancake.
Rice Pancake instructions
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except olive oil / butter, then stir until combined..
- Heat the olive oil or butter in a skillet (approximately 1/4 tsp). Pour two tablespoons of rice mixture..
- Press the mixture lightly on the pan with a spatula until it is flat (don't press it too strong)..
- Cook the pancake for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned..
- Serve while they are warm with ketchup or hot sauce..