Crockpot Cincinnati Chili.
You can cook Crockpot Cincinnati Chili using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cincinnati Chili
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 28 oz of can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground all spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
Crockpot Cincinnati Chili instructions
- Brown ground beef and garlic together. Place in crockpot..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT for the bay leaves spaghetti and toppings..
- Stir to combine and add in bay leaves..
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4- 5 hours. Once done cooking, removed bay leaves..
- Serve over spaghetti noodles and top with cheese and red onions..