Chili. Find everything from our world famous Baby Back Ribs or chili to our hand crafted sandwiches, enchiladas, and quesadillas at a Chili's restaurant nearby. Veebilehe kasutamist jätkates nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. A variant of chilli; from Classical Nahuatl chilli, via Spanish chile. (Received Pronunciation, General American) IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪli/. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪliː/.
Chile, country situated along the western seaboard of South America. It is bounded on the north by. Vi erbjuder möbler, inredning och ett stort utbud av utemöbler till hemmet. You can have Chili using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili
- It’s 1 of an1/2 pounds ground chuck.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- It’s of Small can of green chilies.
- You need 28 oz of can whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-15 oz of cans kidney beans.
- Prepare 1-15 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of an1/2 tsp cumin.
- You need 1 of an1/2 tsp of chili powder.
Med snabba leveranser och till bra priser hos Chilli! A stew made of meat or beans (or both) and usually tomatoes, spiced with chili. "At least once a year, I like to bring in some of my Kevin's Famous Chili. The trick is to undercook the onions. Everybody is going to get to know each.
Chili step by step
- Brown meat with onions and peppers and garlic.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer on med low for about an hour..
- Garnish with shredded cheese and sour cream. Enjoy.
If chili had come from Mexico, it would still be there. For Mexicans, especially those of Native If there is any doubt about what the Mexicans think about chili, the Diccionario de Mejicanismos, published in. Chili definition is – a hot pepper of any of a group of cultivars (Capsicum annuum annuum group longum) noted for their plural chilies also chiles or chilis or chiefly British chillies. Q: Can "chile" describe a pepper, or is "chili" the correct spelling? My company has taken over the Golden Chile Award, which has been spelled.