Paprika Chili Stew.
You can cook Paprika Chili Stew using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paprika Chili Stew
- Prepare of Stew——————.
- It’s 30 ounces of canned pinto beans.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of black beans.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of carrots.
- You need 2 of ribs of celery.
- Prepare 29 ounces of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of medium onion.
- You need of Spices—————–.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoons of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
Paprika Chili Stew step by step
- Wash your vegetables. Chop the peel and carrots, celery, and onions..
- Add the ground beef to a pot. Add the spices except the liquid smoke..
- Add the chopped vegetables, and baby carrots. Stir well and cover..
- Brown the beef with the vegetables stirring occasionally.
- Cook till the juices the beef and Vegetables produced are absorbed or evaporated. Careful not to burn the dish..
- Add the beans and tomato puree. Also this is where you add the liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmering and gently stirring occasionally, the beans can lose their integrity, for 25-30 minutes covered. Keep it going till carrots are fork tender and carefully paying attention to it possibly sticking to the bottom of pot..
- Now we have finished it time to eat! I hope you enjoy!!.