Crock-Pot Pork Chili.
You can cook Crock-Pot Pork Chili using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Pork Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 2 cans of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of white northern beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of a yellow onion diced (our whole if you love onion).
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Curry powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
Crock-Pot Pork Chili instructions
- Dice onion..
- Mix onion and pork in a bowl..
- Dust the pork with black pepper..
- Add other spices sparingly. Don't overpower the pepper..
- Fry the mixture in something oily. I had some bacon grease leftover from breakfast. Only needs to brown the edges. It should look like sloppy meat balls..
- Add all ingredients to the Crock-Pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Check your Crock-Pot's manual for suggested times..
- I enjoy my Chili with some cheddar cheese and sour cream..