You can have Vegetable Chili! using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Chili!
- It’s 2 packets of Simply Organic Vegetarian Chili seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of cans organic black beans.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of cans organic garbanzo beans.
- You need 2 (28 oz) of cans organic whole peeled tomatoes.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of yellow squash.
- Prepare 2 cups of kale.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Yellow onion.
- You need of Jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Water.
Vegetable Chili! step by step
- Chop and sauté the zucchini, yellow squash and kale with some of the seasoning.
- Put everything else in a pot.
- Mix the rest of the seasonings in warm water until they dissolve and then add sauteed veggies and seasoning to pot mixture.
- Add water as needed, bring to boil and the lower heat to simmer for about 15-20 minutes..
- Chop onions, and avocados for toppings. Use jalapeño as toppings..