Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe.
You can cook Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Whole Grain Roll Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Seed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chia Seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hemp Hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flex Seeds.
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe step by step
- Chop Almond, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds to desired size..
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl (Oat + Nuts + Salt + Cinnamon + Chia Seed).
- Mix in Coconut Oil and Honey to Dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray. Give it a little shake..
- Bake at 160c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the Coconut Flakes continue baking for another 15 minutes..
- Keep an eye on the mixture. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes for an even baking..
- Leave to cool, about 20 mins, before transferring into an airtight container. Enjoy with natural yogurt, berries and honey!.
- Once the mixture is at your desired crunch and colour, remove from oven..