Red Chilli Chicken Roast.
You can have Red Chilli Chicken Roast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Chilli Chicken Roast
- You need 4 pieces of Whole chicken legs -, make incisions on the pieces.
- You need 6 tbsp of Clarified butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red chilli flakes.
- You need 10 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
Red Chilli Chicken Roast instructions
- Grind together red chilli flakes and garlic cloves until a coarse paste is reached and the ingredients are well blended. Do not use water..
- Mix the red chilli & garlic paste with yoghurt and salt..
- Rub onto the chicken pieces and refrigerate overnight..
- Heat clarified butter in a heavy-bottomed pan; add the chicken pieces along with the marinade and salt. Cover and cook on low heat until done..
- Turn heat to high and slight brown the chicken pieces..
- Serve hot with Indian flatbread..