3-ingredients peda. #peda #recipe #dessert In this recipe I show you how to make peda recipe at home. This peda recipe is very easy and quick to make that is why it is an. mathura peda recipe mathura na penda – Продолжительность Home made Milk Peda
Milk Peda at home peda recipe,milk peda at home,how to make peda,easy and quick peda recipe. There are many varieties of peda that can be made by adding various dry fruits, flavorings like saffron or cardamom powder or rose water and some more ingredients like milk powder or coconut etc. The peda came out absolutely wonderful and I'll enjoy them for a few days. You can cook 3-ingredients peda using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3-ingredients peda
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk or sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of ghee.
If you too want to enjoy this sweet, whether you are from any part of Ingredients needed for Dharwad Peda. Honestly, these exact biscuits are sold in a certain up market I believe you can make great food with everyday ingredients even if you're short on time and cost. Peda (pronounced [ˈpeːɽaː]) or Pera is a sweet dish hailing from the Indian subcontinent. It originated from Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India.
3-ingredients peda instructions
- Take a nonstick pan and add ghee.now add sugar or condensed milk at very low flame.
- Otherside mix milk powder with milk gently.
- Now whisk for one minute sugar added in ghee or condensed milk to mix well and make a creamy paste.
- Now add this milk powder mixture slowly and keep whisking gently so it may not having any lumps.
- Keep stirring at low flame and make a very thick sticky mixture.
- Now transfer it in a large bowl and let it cool down.
- Grease your palm and start making round shape.these pedas remain sticky and take time to hold shapes so I was in hurry so I set oreo biscuits at base and set the pedas on them.
- Freeze them and enjoy so delicious dessert.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Usually prepared in thick, semi-soft pieces, its main ingredients are khoa, sugar and traditional flavorings including cardamom seeds, pistachio nuts and saffron. Melt the butter in a heavy bottomed vessel. Sure, three-ingredient pancakes were super-easy to make, but how do they taste? Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate.