White chicken chili. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker!
This White Chicken Chili Is The Perfect Hearty Dinner. by Delish US. How do you make white chicken chili taste even better? For something different, cook up a pot of the Neelys' White Chicken Chili recipe, spiced with peppers and spritzed with fresh lime juice, from Food Network. You can have White chicken chili using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White chicken chili
- Prepare of Around 2 Lbs chicken breast.
- You need 1 of large brown onion.
- It’s 6 of large cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-15.8 Oz of can great northern beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 2-4 Oz of cans of chopped green chilis.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1.25 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried ancho chili pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dried chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tobasco plus more to serve.
- It’s 4 Oz of chicken stock.
- You need 4-5 Oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Steamed kale to serve.
This easy White Chicken Chili is like a milder, calmer cousin to Texas beef chili. Make it with canned or dry beans, and add extra chili peppers for more heat if you like! This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. It's one of our favorite instant pot recipes!
White chicken chili instructions
- Dice the onion and garlic and add to a large pot. Add the oil to the pot. Dice the chicken in 1/2 inch pieces and add to the pot..
- Cook on medium to high heat, mixing frequently, until the chicken is no longer pink..
- Add the beans and everything else except for the sour cream and the heavy cream. Lower the heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes. My wife doesn't like kale or I would chop it in fine pieces and add it here. I just steamed it separately and added it to mine when I served it..
- Add the sour cream and the heavy cream. Heat but don't boil. Serve..
- I like a lot of extra tobasco in mine. Add it to taste.
This white chicken chili recipe uses cannellini beans and diced chicken breasts in a chicken broth base. This healthy comfort food is easy to make on the stove, crockpot or Instant Pot. Healthy white chicken chili that's nice and creamy, yet there's no cream! Made with green chile, chicken, corn and blended chickpeas to make it thick and creamy. Can This White Chicken Chili be Frozen?