The Best Chewy Fudge Brownies Ever ! *EASY*. When I say these are the best ever brownies, I REALLY mean it you guys. We are a brownie loving family; we make brownies at least once a week, and this if my favorite recipe for quick and easy fudge brownies. These brownies are so rich and fudgy and so simple to make.
Add in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in chips and nuts if desired. Home » Recipes » Best-Ever Easy Chewy Brownies. You can have The Best Chewy Fudge Brownies Ever ! *EASY* using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Chewy Fudge Brownies Ever ! *EASY*
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 c of sugar.
Best-Ever Easy Chewy Brownies. by Jennifer Pallian BSc, RD. Jump to Recipe – Print Recipe. This warm, gooey cocoa hot fudge sauce recipe takes ice cream to a new level. It's rich, deeply chocolatey and can be made in.
The Best Chewy Fudge Brownies Ever ! *EASY* step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and cocoa and salt set aside.
- Mix melted butter with sugar, add vanilla along with the eggs one at a time..
- Next add oil.
- Combine dry ingredients to the wet. Don’t over mix.
- Place in sprayed 9 in pan for 15-25 min.
- For a 6 in pan 25-30 min.
Brownies: Melt butter in a saucepan. Add cocoa, sugar and eggs. mix well. Also sprinkled some nuts on top for good measure. Very rich, fudgey sweet and chewy result. I don't think I'll ever make boxed brownies again!!