Spicy Chili Springtime.
You can cook Spicy Chili Springtime using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chili Springtime
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground beef 80/20.
- Prepare 16 ounces of canned light kidney beans.
- It’s 29 ounces of canned petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of ground cumin.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cayenne pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt more if needed to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
Spicy Chili Springtime instructions
- Brown the beef with the onions.
- Add the spices.
- Add the beans and tomatoes. Add the tomato paste stir in well. Simmer 30 minutes..
- I wasn't going to eat it the same day. I was going to be busy tomorrow so chili always taste better the next day. I hope you enjoy!.