Cheese chilli paratha. I've taken all the elements of the famous North Indian street food, Chilli Cheese Toast, and have stuffed it into a paratha to make the most delicious. Cheese Paratha Recipe in Hindi, Easy recipe of Cheese Chilli Paratha, चीज़ चिली पराठा, Pizza Paratha, Paneer Cheese Paratha Recipe, Cheese Chilli Toast, Cheese Paratha Recipe by. Archana's Kitchen, India's trusted and leading recipe website now has an App on Google Play Store.
Cheese paratha is a delicious whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spiced cheese stuffing. These cheese flatbreads Make for a wholesome breakfast or. The Cheese Paratha is an all-time favourite with cheese-lovers, especially kids. You can cook Cheese chilli paratha using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese chilli paratha
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 cube of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Aata/ maida.
An easy but irresistible paratha that is made of everyday ingredients, the Cheese Paratha is an all-time favourite. And they serve a Wonderful Chilli Paratha. I always order that dish when I go to that Hotel. I have tried to make that dish a couple of times but it didn workout well,but Later I found the Secret of that recipe.
Cheese chilli paratha instructions
- Mix together onion, capsicum, salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Knead a semi stiff dough using wheat flour, some salt, oil and water (I used the leftover Naan dough made from maida).
- Roll 2 chapatis of same size.
- Take one chapati and put the stuffing on it and spread evenly (leave some space around the circumference of the chapati for sealing).
- Put 2nd chapati on it.
- Take a fork and seal the chapatis together.
- Heat up a tava or a non stick pan.
- Greese some oil or butter and put the paratha and cook it on medium flame.
- Once it gets light brown spots, flip it over and let 2nd side also cook the same way.
- Now grease the paratha with some oil or butter and cook from both sides.
- Cut in four pieces and serve hot with some ketchup/mayo/butter.. My hubby likes it without any of the dips ).
- (I always make sure to cook the parathas in 4 flips – first 2 flips on medium to high flame till light golden brown colour and the next 2 flips by greasing some oil evenly all over them on low flame.. this method really brings difference in parathas).
This cabbage cheese paratha is one of their favorite. It tastes good on its own or with a mint or This is a simple idea to make a cheese paratha. You can also replace cabbage with any of your favorite. Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Cheese Paratha recipe with quick step by step video.