Chilli Egg chapathi scramble.
You can have Chilli Egg chapathi scramble using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli Egg chapathi scramble
- You need 5 of chapathi, <indian grocery store frozen section>.
- It’s 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 4 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of green chillies, chopped or slit.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of chilli powder, depending on ur spice level.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves, chopped.
Chilli Egg chapathi scramble instructions
- Cook the frozen chapathi according to the package instructions. Once cooled down, roll them up and chop into pieces.
- In a heavy bottomed pan.,heat oil, add onions, and green chillies and fry till golden brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and dry for 3 minutes until the raw smell disappears..
- Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and cook till tomatoes are mushy..
- Add the eggs to the pan and mix well until they are cooked.
- Add the chopped up chapathi to the pan and mix well.
- Season with salt if required. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..