Easy Crispy Delish Crispy Cauliflower Bake.
You can have Easy Crispy Delish Crispy Cauliflower Bake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crispy Delish Crispy Cauliflower Bake
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need of mince garlic (optional, I use 1-2 cloves).
- It’s of Curry powder or I use TJs chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of or tbs maple syrup depending on how sweet you want (optional).
- It’s of Sprinkle nutritional yeast on top (optional, could do parm cheese instead).
Easy Crispy Delish Crispy Cauliflower Bake instructions
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl, cook on stove to brown up for a few minutes (I added a bit of olive oil to pan – keep them in there to brown/crisp up but ideally without burning so watch the pot)..
- Throw in hot oven (350 degrees) for 15 minutes. I always taste to liking first – every oven is different..
- Serve any way and store the rest in air tight container in fridge. To reheat, I put in 450 degree oven for 3-5 minutes, or can heat on stove/microwave..