Chili With Beans.
You can have Chili With Beans using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili With Beans
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground buffalo.
- Prepare 1 lb of chili meat.
- It’s 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 1 of large head of garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 (15.5 oz) of cans red dark kidney beans (drained).
- It’s 2 (15.5 oz) of cans pinto beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 (46 oz) of large can tomato juice.
- It’s 2 (28 oz) of large cans of whole tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of chili brick (owen's make one).
- It’s 2-3 tsp of chili power.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Chili With Beans step by step
- In a large pot sauté' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a few minutes. Then add beef, buffalo, chili meat and brown..
- Add tomato juice and then beans. Then take whole tomatoes and tear into small pieces and add with juice. If you put in a food processor it changes the taste, so I tear into small pieces. Now stir in chili brick, all seasonings and cook on medium for 3 to 4 hours. Stir occasional..
- When serving you can add cheese and Fritos or you can add rice..