You can cook Fluffy Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancakes
- Prepare 200 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Fluffy Pancakes step by step
- In a bowl, shift all dry ingredients together. Make a well in the center..
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients..
- Important: mix using a spatula but DON'T OVER MIX. Put together but lumpy, not smooth. Lumpy is good!.
- Leave it for about 3-5 minutes so that the ingredients can melt in together. But still lumpy..
- Give it a stir not more than 3 times. Just to lift some batter off the bottom of the pan..
- Heat a non-stick pan or cast iron pan in low to medium heat. Spread butter on it and pour batter (using a 1/4 measuring cup)..
- Wait till top starts to bubble and bottom is stiff and brown. Then FLIP. Let cook for another 1 minute..
- Serve with butter and syrup..