Easy Simple Chili.
You can cook Easy Simple Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Chili
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground beef (or ground pork, turkey, bison).
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 14 oz. of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of tomato soup.
- Prepare 8 oz. of can tomato sauce (Redpack).
- Prepare 1 can of kidney or chili beans.
- You need 1 package of chili seasoning.
- It’s 14 oz. of can beef broth (or bullion cube, Knorr is best).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Frank's Redhot (optional).
Easy Simple Chili instructions
- Brown meat with onions (if using green pepper, celery or carrots, brown with the meat).
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large pot, then add the meat mixture..
- Simmer on low until it boils, maybe 30 minutes, uncovered. Stir occasionally. No need to cover. You can add everything to a crock pot and let simmer as long as you want..
- Add sour cream and/or cheese and serve! I use a packet of chili seasoning because it's 39 cents! If you shop at Aldi, this is a cheap meal you can feed your family for about $6! The Redhot doesn't make us spicy but adds a nice "tang". You can even use shredded beef. Replace the beef broth with 8 oz. lager (or amber beer)..