Easy Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy.
You can have Easy Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy
- Prepare of for the steaks:.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of ground beef (I used 1 lb ground beef and half lb ground venison).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of worstichire sauce.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare of For the gravy:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an onion sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1.5 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of worstichire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Easy Salisbury steak with mushroom onion gravy step by step
- Mix the ingredients for steaks and shape into about 6 round flat patties and sear until lightly browned on each side about 5 minutes per side. Remove from pan..
- Place onions, mushrooms, butter, salt and pepper in pan On medium and sauté 5 minutes then add in broth, ketchup and worstichire sauce and turn heat to low. Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons cold water and then whisk into the gravy mixture. Add steaks back into pan and cover. Cook on low heat for 15 minutes..
- Serve over mashed potatoes, over egg noodles, or with a side salad and a baked potato..