Salty crunchy snack. Buy products related to salty crunchy snacks and see what customers say about salty crunchy snacks on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. These were quite sweet and a bit harder than typical tortilla chips, but not at all to the point of hurting my teeth. Don't forget to bring some quality snacks.
Whether you're hosting a party, packing a lunch or sitting down to watch the big game, these salty snacks are sure to. Salty, sweet & crunchy superfood snack bites. Well I've found the ultimate cure: these sweet, salty and crunchy superfood snack bites. You can have Salty crunchy snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salty crunchy snack
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of carom seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heated desi ghee.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare of Sunflower oil to fry.
We also provide for industrial company canteens and IT companies in Our wide assortment of Crunchy Snacks is recognized across the country and appreciated for the crispy. Watch the video to see which ones I love (they're healthier than you may think!). Looking for something to make for your next party? They make a great keto boost between meals for that need for something crunchy and salty.
Salty crunchy snack instructions
- First mix all the ingredients and make a hard dough.
- Cover and have rest atleast 2 hours minimum 1 hour.
- Now in a pan heat up sunflower oil.then turn the flame very low.
- Start making flat tortillas of small balls separated from dough and cut in long slices.then twist them and wait one two minutes to hold shapes.
- Now check oil must not very much hot.start frying twisted curls of dough and can turn the flame medium.
- Make golden and enjoy evening snack homemade.
Fear not, salt-lovers, we've got your back. These savory, health-conscious snacks will satisfy even the greatest itch for greasy potato chips without catapulting you into the world. But have you figured out what you're going to snack on throughout the day? Salty and crunchy food cravings may be based on both physical and physiological factors, according to the University of Rochester Medical Center. Grab a beer (or, fine, a glass of water)—these crunchy, savory snacks demand an accompanying beverage.