Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker.
You can have Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker
- You need 1 of large boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for non-spicy).
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz.) of diced green chiles.
- It’s 2 cans (15 oz.) of white beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 2 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground coriander.
- It’s 4 oz. of brick style cream cheese, cut into cubes.
- It’s of Juice from 1/2 lime.
Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease your slow cooker (a 4 or 6 qt size is good for this recipe). Place all ingredients in EXCEPT for the lime juice (which will get added in at the end). Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours, or until the chicken is fall apart tender..
- After cook time is up, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it up. Stir it back into the chili along with the lime juice..
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy! To reheat leftovers, just place the amount you want reheated into a small pot over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, until completely heated through..