Chili cheese stuffed potatoe. How to Make a Chili and Cheese Stuffed Potato. Go for a white or sweet potato — your choice! Start with a cup of hot chili — grab your favorite canned variety, pick up a cup from the hot bar at the grocery store, or thaw the leftover chili in the freezer.
Loads of chili and cheese are literally stuffed into every bite of these perfectly baked Hasselback potatoes. Chili Cheese Stuffed Potato SkinsThe PKP way. Stuffed Baked Potatoes With Vegetables Recipes. You can have Chili cheese stuffed potatoe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili cheese stuffed potatoe
- Prepare of Chili of your choice.
- You need of Potatoe.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- You need of Sour cream.
Broccoli and Cheddar Stuffed Potato SkinsHow To Eat. While the sweet potatoes are roasting, prepare the chili by heating oil over medium-high heat. Add in onion, bell pepper and garlic Sometimes I stir the cheese in with the black beans before I stuff the sweet potatoes – this ensures that the cheese gets ooey-gooey. Potatoes are baked and then hollowed out.
Chili cheese stuffed potatoe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash and dry the potatoes, prick each one with a fork a few times and wrap in foil. Place on the middle oven rack and bake until fork tender, 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on their size..
- Cook canned chili about 5 minutes, stirring often or make your own..
- Split the potatoes down the center and spoon chili into them. Top with cheese, sour cream and green onions..
The flesh is combined with Cheddar cheese and sour cream and onion dip, and then baked again. Stuffed Potatoes are great for those nights when everyone needs to eat at different times. Microwave baked potatoes and convenient canned vegetarian chili make this hearty dish a snap to take to the table! Baked stuffed potatoes—also known as twice-baked potatoes—are always a hit, and they aren't difficult to make. Top the potatoes with a tablespoon or two of chili before sprinkling with the shredded cheese and paprika.